KAA Students & Alumni
Thank you for your interest in the Ayurvedic Doctor (AD) program. We are honored you have chosen Kerala Ayurveda Academy for completing your advanced studies.
Please read all instructions prior to completing the application and enter all fields of this application for our Admissions Department.
- This application is for graduates of Kerala Ayurveda Academy’s level II Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner (AWP) program. If you have not completed our AWP program, please complete the AD Admissions Application for the General Public.
- As a graduate of Kerala Ayurveda Academy’s level II Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner program, you are not required to submit level I or level II program documentation.
- This application asks your completion status of the Anatomy & Physiology corequisite. It is not required to join the program, though must be completed for certification. If you have already submitted this information to us, you do not need to resubmit.
- Please save your responses and essay question answers in a separate document, as the form will not save them for you.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Admissions at +1 (888) 275-9103 x10 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After completing the application, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
Deadlines for the 2019-2022 Session
Please note the following application deadlines:
Early Bird Applicants: May 8, 2019
To be eligible for the early bird tuition discount, your application must be submitted by this date.
All Applications: Aug 2, 2019
All applications are due by this date.