Ayurvedic Assessment & Pulse Diagnosis
October 10 @ 8:00 am - October 12 @ 6:00 pm PDT
Discover the ancient science of Ayurvedic Assessment methodologies including Pulse Diagnosis to detect an individual’s mind-body constitution and state of imbalance. Ayurvedic classical texts clearly explain how to identify the subtle disease conditions which a physical examination or other assessment techniques are unable to recognize.
Live streamed for distance learners
- Three, eight and ten step assessment.
- Assessment ofPulse (Nadi), Tongue (Jihva), Eye (Netra), Skin (Twak), Stool (Mala), Urine (Mutra), Voice (Sabda), Structure (Akriti).
- How to perform Ayurvedic assessment of systems and channels (Sroto Pareeksha).
- How to differentiate between Constitution (Prakriti) and Disease (Vikriti) for accurate assessment, prevention and remedy.
- The procedure for consolidating the assessment outcome and mapping the Ayurvedic etiopathogenisis (Samprapti).
KAA 101 & 102 or equivalent – knowledge of the fundamentals of Ayurveda including Subdoshas