- This event has passed.
Introduction to Sanskrit for Ayurveda
March 16 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm PDT
An event every week that begins at 6:00pm on Monday, repeating until June 8, 2020
Enhance your Ayurvedic studies with the power of its mother language! A basic knowledge of Sanskrit is essential for understanding the true essence of Ayurveda. It enriches the understanding of the classical textbooks and also boosts the cognitive experience, improving the student’s memory retention and absorption of the material.
Live streamed Mondays – 20 sessions
- Write your name in Devanagari
- Literate simple English sentences in Sanskrit
- Read & write over 100 common Ayurvedic words
- Read simple sentences from Ayurvedic texts
- Set the necessary foundation for further studies in Sanskrit
- Enrich your comprehension of Ayurvedic principles
No prerequisite: this course is open to all students, be it your first time studying Ayurveda or if you are a practicing professional!