- This event has passed.
KAA 110: Disease Management (Kaya Chikitsa)
July 18 @ 8:00 am - July 19 @ 6:00 pm PDT
Disease Management includes how to address various disease manifestations and how to prevent their progression.
In-class and live streamed for distance learners
- The Ayurvedic energies and structures (Dosha, Dhatu, Mala) and their role in various etiopathogeneses.
- The evolution of diseases through various Dosha stages reaching the final degenerative phase.
- Simple ways to identify warning signs long before they become full-blown symptoms and methods of arresting the disease progression.
- Mapping of various stages of etio-pathogenesis to arrive at a treatment protocol.
- Tools and techniques including simple herbal treatments and dietary & lifestyle changes to restore and maintain equilibrium.
- Various methodologies involved in Palliative (Shamana) and Purification (Shodhana) treatments.
KAA 101 or equivalent
Learn more about joining this 2-day course as a Specialty ProgramLearn More
Learn more about joining this course as part of our Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor certification programLearn More
Current Students & Makeups
To access this class or for assistance in setting up a makeup session, please contact Student Support at email@example.com.