- This event has passed.
KAA 202: Pathophysiology & Ayurvedic Diagnostic Methods (Advanced Nidan & Rogi Pariksha)
December 2, 2017 @ 8:00 am - December 3, 2017 @ 6:00 pm PST
Includes a detailed exploration of the five stages of disease identification plus the six stages of the disease process. Students will delve deeply into threefold client examination, as well as the eight-fold clinical evaluation.
In-class and live streamed for distance learners
- Detailed learning on the disease progression and five stages of disease identification: Nidan, Purvaroop, Roopa, Upashaya, Samprapti.
- Six stages of the disease process: Sanchaya, Prakopa, Prasara, Sthanasamshraya, Vyakti and Bheda.
- Signs of Dhatu and Srota Dushti.
- Threefold client examination (Darshana, Sparshana, and Prashana).
- Eight-fold clinical evaluation (pulse, tongue and sound evaluation, observation of physical stature & vision and examination of the Malas).
For enrolled level II Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner program students only
Learn more about joining this course as part of our Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner certification programLearn More
Current Students & Makeups
To access this class or for assistance in setting up a makeup session, please contact Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.