- This event has passed.
KAA 103: Ayurvedic Psychology (Manasa Shastra)
December 16, 2017 @ 8:00 am - December 17, 2017 @ 6:00 pm PST
Ayurvedic Psychology offers a fascinating look into the psychology of the human being from a cosmological and energetic perspective.
In-class and live streamed for distance learners
- The layers of illusion that mask our full human experience.
- The psychological energies (subtle Doshas), their function, location and origin.
- Kundalini energy and the mechanics of vital living.
- The chakras, their importance and how to keep them healthy.
- The nature and aspects of the mind and how it functions and operates.
- The physical energy centers (Marmas) and their role in health and disease.
- How the three Gunas govern the mind and emotions.
- Meditation, Pranayama (breathing techniques).
KAA 101 or equivalent
Learn more about joining this 2-day course as a Specialty ProgramLearn More
Learn more about joining this course as part of our Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor certification programLearn More
Current Students & Makeups
To access this class or for assistance in setting up a makeup session, please contact Student Support at email@example.com.