- This event has passed.
KAA 104: Ayurvedic Nutrition & Cooking (Ahara Vigyan)
July 25 @ 8:00 am - July 26 @ 6:00 pm PDT
Ayurvedic Nutrition & Cooking places an emphasis on foods that ground the soul, nourish the body and delight the senses.
In-class and live streamed for distance learners
- Cooking for the five senses and six tastes.
- Tools and techniques for maximum nutrient absorption.
- The mechanics of satiation and its relationship to the tastes and senses.
- When, where, what and how to eat.
- Preparing simple, nutritious and sensually-gratifying meals.
- The definition of health.
- The importance of digestion and how to maintain a balanced digestive system.
- Chaturvidha Ahara, Shatrasas, Ahara Vidhi Vishesha, the Guna Karma of spices & Ayurvedic cooking.
KAA 101 or equivalent
Learn more about joining this 2-day course as a Short or Specialty ProgramLearn More
Learn more about joining this course as part of our Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor certification programLearn More
Current Students & Makeups
To access this class or for assistance in setting up a makeup session, please contact Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.