- This event has passed.
KAA 106: Ayurvedic Herbology (Dravya Guna Shastra)
September 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - September 20, 2020 @ 6:00 pm PDT
Ayurvedic Herbology introduces the concepts of herbal energetics and how to identify the healing properties of household herbs. Special emphasis will be placed on over twenty different Ayurvedic herbs such as Amla, Brahmi, Neem and Shatavari.
In-class and live streamed for distance learners
- Herbs to boost the immune system, delay aging and improve the quality of life.
- Comprehensive analysis of taste, potency, post-digestive effect and what they mean for your health.
- How to maximize the absorption of particular herbs and medicines.
- Preparing and administering specialized herbs and herbal concoctions.
- Popular formulations and recipes.
- Over twenty detailed descriptions of Ayurvedic herbs, energetics and uses.
KAA 101 or equivalent
Learn more about joining this 2-day course as a Short or Specialty ProgramLearn More
Learn more about joining this course as part of our Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor certification programLearn More
Current Students & Makeups
To access this class or for assistance in setting up a makeup session, please contact Student Support at email@example.com.