- This event has passed.
KAA 107: Ayurvedic Yoga (Yoga Vigyan)
April 11, 2020 @ 8:00 am - April 12, 2020 @ 6:00 pm PDT
Ayurvedic Yoga focuses on understanding the principles of Yoga in connection with the Ayurvedic concepts.
In-class and live streamed for distance learners
- A detailed understanding of the eight limbs of Yoga.
- Understanding koshas in connection with Yoga and Ayurveda.
- How Yoga and Ayurveda combined can create the foundation for a transformed experience of living.
- Principles of customizing Yoga practice based on the individual’s constitution.
- Yoga and Ayurveda to deepen your spiritual practice.
- Pranayama and meditation techniques.
KAA 101 or equivalent
Learn more about joining this 2-day course as a Specialty ProgramLearn More
Learn more about joining this course as part of our Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor certification programLearn More
Current Students & Makeups
To access this class or for assistance in setting up a makeup session, please contact Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.