- This event has passed.
KAA 111: Clinical Management, Review and Closing Ceremony
February 20, 2021 @ 8:00 am - February 21, 2021 @ 6:00 pm UTC+0
Clinical Management and Review will take into account your cumulative training in a summarized review, and investigate Ayurveda’s professional application in modern times. Students will be guided on how to build and sustain a clinical practice and how the science of Ayurveda applies to the business model.
The Close Ceremony will take place at the end of the day on Sunday to honor the completion of our weekend classes together. Students who have completed their entire program will receive their certificate of completion.
In-class and live streamed for distance learners
- The structure of state and national practice regulations and the state of Ayurvedic affairs in the United States.
- The future of Ayurveda in the United States.
- Tools, tips and spreadsheets to help you run your business.
- How to build and sustain your Ayurvedic practice.
- How other graduates did it and what they learned from the experience.
KAA 101, 102, 109, 110
Learn more about joining this 2-day course as a Specialty ProgramLearn More
Learn more about joining this course as part of our Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor certification programLearn More
Current Students & Makeups
To access this class or for assistance in setting up a makeup session, please contact Student Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.