Enrollment Advisors are often the first individuals who speak to prospective students. Their core responsibility is to introduce our Academy, share information about our programs and guide prospects through the program selection process to enrollment. With growing program offerings and class sizes, we’re welcoming a new Enrollment Advisor to join our team on a part time basis.
If you’re familiar with Ayurveda, have sales experience and enjoy helping others, we invite you to apply for this position.
- Available daytime and evening hours, until minimum 5pm Pacific.
- Local to Milpitas, CA and able to work in our office is preferred, and potential to work some weekends during events and programs.
- Sales experience required.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required.
- Some Ayurvedic knowledge or experience required, minimum AWC or equivalent level I certification preferred.
- Holistic health industry experience preferred.
Competencies & Skills
- Aligns with the core ethics of Kerala Ayurveda.
- Sets an example of compassionate care and works with high integrity.
- Possesses an affinity for new situations, people, building relationships and community.
- Demonstrates strong written, phone, email and in-person sales skills
- Capable of working collaboratively as well as independently
- Confident in prioritizing situational outcomes and goals, making quick decisions when necessary, and changing task direction in a rapid work environment.
- Functions in an organized fashion with attention to detail, emphasis on communication and clear documentation of work.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) – ability to create and maintain documents with attention to detail, data organization and rich formatting.
- Proficient with G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Slides, Docs, Sheets).
- Proficient with lead software and CRM database updating.
- Social media and photography skills are a plus.
- Potential to grow into a full time position and take on more advanced duties.
- Daily communication with leads assigned by National Enrollment Advisor.
- Prioritize, nurture and follow up with assigned leads for conversion to maximize enrollment in all academic programs, including certifications, continuing ed, short programs, free programs and events.
- Work in tandem with existing sales and marketing strategy to guide and motivate prospects within campaign timelines.
- Contribute towards weekly enrollment goals.
- Maintain prospect information and interaction notes in CRM database.
- Weekly reporting on lead status.
- Make appearances at local events where academy programs are featured, collaborating with Academy and Wellness Center marketing staff when appropriate.
- Support with event coordination and lead interactions at both local and national conferences.
- Responsible for inventory of Academy marketing materials on-site in coordination with Marketing Manager.