Kerala Ayurveda Academy and Wellness Center distributes a diverse array of creative material to inform prospective and existing students and clients about our programs, services and products. We’re seeking a creative writing partner to support content development on a project basis. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, knowledge or experience with Ayurveda and an interest in learning more.
- U.S. citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 2 years marketing copywriting experience required.
- Ayurvedic knowledge or experience required, minimum AWC or equivalent level I certification preferred.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Aligns with the core ethics of Kerala Ayurveda.
- Demonstrates exceptional written communication skills with the ability to curate content which evokes the voice and spirit of the Kerala Ayurveda brand.
- Capable of working collaboratively as well as independently.
- Understands marketing strategy and can quickly interpret a campaign material brief.
- Confident in assessing project requirements, including creative objectives, deadlines and budgets to establish a copyediting workflow.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
- Proficient with G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Slides, Docs, Sheets).
- Email marketing, social media and design skills are a plus.
- Work on an individual project basis under supervision of Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate on branding refinement and content strategy as needed.
- Proof and update existing marketing materials, blog articles and content from drafts provided.
- Design new, on-brand marketing copy for inclusion in digital campaigns and print materials, including eblasts, brochures, flyers, social media, infographics and website graphics, in line with marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with additional team members as assigned.