Kerala Ayurveda Academy and Wellness Center distributes a diverse array of creative material to inform prospective and existing students and clients about our programs, services and products. We’re seeking a creative partner to support material development on a project basis.
- U.S. citizen.
- Minimum 2 years graphic design experience required.
- Experience with wellness or education industries is preferred.
Competencies and Skills
- Aligns with the core ethics of Kerala Ayurveda.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, is capable of working collaboratively as well as independently.
- Understands marketing strategy and can quickly interpret a campaign material brief.
- Confident in assessing project requirements, including creative objectives, deadlines and budgets to establish a design workflow.
- Ability to work within an existing brand structure.
- Proficient with Adobe Suite design software (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Proficient with G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Slides, Docs, Sheets).
- Copywriting, email marketing, social media, videography and photography skills are a plus.
- Work on an individual project basis under supervision of Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate on branding refinement and design strategy as needed.
- Update existing marketing materials from templates provided.
- Photo editing.
- Design new, on-brand marketing materials including brochures, flyers, social media, infographics and website graphics in line with marketing strategy.
- Support image acquisition and library organization, including image licensing search.
- Collaborate with additional team members as assigned.