Kerala Ayurveda Academy and Wellness Center shares a variety of photographic and video content for educational purposes, and to help inform prospective and existing customers about our programs, services and products. We’re seeking a creative partner to support the film and photography needs of this content on a project basis.
- U.S. citizen, local to Milpitas, CA.
- Minimum 3 years photography or film experience required.
- Experience with wellness and education industry preferred.
Competencies and Skills
- Aligns with the core ethics of Kerala Ayurveda.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, is capable of working collaboratively as well as independently.
- Confident in assessing project requirements, including creative objectives, deadlines and budgets to establish a workflow.
- Capable of overseeing the creative journey from pre- to post-production.
- Can shoot in a variety of styles including informational, educational, documentary and promotional.
- Skilled editor with high attention to detail.
- Proficient with G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Slides, Docs, Sheets).
- Work on an individual project basis under supervision of Marketing Manager.
- Support location scouting and strategic development of storyboards.
- Shoot on-site at our Academy & Wellness Center and off-site.
- Produce short promotional video content and stills highlighting our programs, services, products and team members in line with marketing strategy and objectives.
- Produce informational and educational content for short programs including new footage of lessons and presentations.
- Edit existing video content.
- Collaborate with additional team members as assigned.