Sector: Academy, Wellness & Product – Marketing
Posted: October 12, 2023
Kerala Ayurveda USA welcomes a new member to our marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with solid marketing skills, as well as a passion for holistic health and wellness.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with our Academy, Product and Wellness teams and contribute in a strong way during the key development phases of our growth. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is hands on, willing to learn and holds our global vision for sharing and spreading the wisdom of Ayurveda. We invite a team player with a strategic mind, strong organizational, coordination and communication skills.
Education and experience in marketing or communications is required. Ayurvedic knowledge is a bonus.
Qualifications & AVAILABILITY
- Full time – 40 hours per week.
- U.S. Citizen. This is a remote position, but hours worked must be within the standard U.S time zones, eastern preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business, or a related discipline and 2+ years’ experience working in a professional marketing role.
- Ayurveda foundational knowledge is a bonus.
Competencies & Skills
- Aligns with the core ethics of Kerala Ayurveda.
- Sets an example of compassionate care and works with high integrity.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to work independently, under short deadlines and flexible with setting priorities.
- Results driven, collaborative spirit and hands-on.
- Passionate about holistic health and willingness to learn Ayurveda.
- Exceptional written, phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Understanding of core marketing strategy principles.
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram), email marketing platforms and CMS platforms.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel), Adobe Suite and G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Slides, Docs, Sheets), admin software and CRM.
- Familiar with website platforms such as WordPress, BigCommerce, and/or similar platforms.
- Work under supervision of Digital Marketing Manager for the Academy, Wellness Center, and Product sectors.
- Work alongside Marketing and Sales team as assigned to implement marketing campaigns for reaching maximum sales targets.
- Collaborate with other departments and vendors on product and service packaging, audience definition and collateral management.
- Provide input on strategy, project timelines and deliverables.
- Assist in creation of target audiences, campaigns, and promotions.
- Streamline and crosscheck marketing content for accuracy on a regular basis and help coordinate required updates.
- Proofread and copyedit marketing content and administrative copy. Strong writing skills are required for this position and applications must include writing samples.
- Maintain and organize department documents, including financial, policy and procedures, forms and templates.
- Complete market research and reports to support academic and wellness program development.
- Assist with updates to marketing material including social media content, website content, eblasts and presentations.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Manager for results reporting and tracking.
- Research and facilitate updates to systems and software used by Marketing Department.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Digital Marketing Manager.
Applications are currently being accepted for this position.
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.