Posted: July 22, 2022
The Wellness Center Coordinator serves as a primary point of contact and support for guests, staff and students during their experience at Kerala Ayurveda Academy & Wellness Center. The Coordinator is responsible for performing the day-to-day operations of the Wellness Center while maintaining a friendly, effective and efficient atmosphere. This is a front-facing, customer service driven position that requires an excellent communicator, welcoming personality and administrative multitasker.
Qualifications & AVAILABILITY
- Local to Milpitas, CA and available to work on-site full time 40 hours per week.
- College degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in a Wellness Center, Spa or Medical Office preferred.
Competencies & Skills
- Aligns with the core ethics of Kerala Ayurveda.
- Excellent communication skills including command of the English language in written, oral and electronic communications.
- Technologically focused: experience with CRM, retail POS, Microsoft Office and Google Suite required.
- Customer Service training and experience.
- Able to multitask and handle challenging scenarios with ease.
- Accounting, organization, event coordination and general “housekeeping” for the office are key skills
- Greet guests and schedule appointments for Wellness services with accuracy.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy
- Provide detailed descriptions of Wellness treatments, packages, services, facility features, and hours of operation.
- Provide excellent communication and professionalism with phone, email, and verbal responses and requests.
- Ensure a clean and well-organized work area, delivering excellent communication and administration services
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment, keeping inventory and reorder as necessary for both the Wellness Center, the services provided, and for Academy classes and workshops.
- Enroll guests in special programs or memberships. Actively promote the Wellness Center, treatments, services, consultations and retail, as well as programs, promotions and discounts when available.
- Receive payments for goods and services and properly account for all transactions and money. Reconcile daily sales, deposits, and receipts as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures and Protocols. Ensure that the check-in and payment processes are handled in accordance with company policy by processing cash, credit card, and transactions accurately
- Coordinate all office procedures, workflows for all Wellness Center employees, practitioners and staff
- Maintain facility by checking equipment, stocking supplies and performing light cleaning.
- Oversee staff schedules, all calendars and appointment management
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Be the main point of contact with the Academy in organizing staff, equipment and materials for in class workshops and classes.
- Be the point of contract for outside vendors, partners, organizations
- Coordinate all outreach programs for public promoting Kerala Ayurveda Academy and Wellness Center
- Assist as needed with lifting and storing equipment, product displays, and preparing for special events.
- Coordinate consultation camps for Student interns
$40,000-$44,000 based on experience.