Posted: September 27, 2020
The Wellness Center Receptionist serves as a primary point of contact and support for guests during their experience. They are responsible for performing the day-to-day operations of the Wellness Center while maintaining a friendly, effective and efficient atmosphere. This is a front-facing, customer service driven position that requires an excellent communicator, welcoming personality and administrative multitasker.
- Local to Milpitas, CA and available to work on-site part time 20 hours per week.
- College degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience working in a Wellness Center, Spa or Medical Office preferred.
$17,000-$19,000 annually, depending on experience
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Aligns with the core ethics of Kerala Ayurveda.
- Excellent communication skills including command of the English language in written, oral and electronic communications.
- Technologically focused: experience with CRM, retail POS, Microsoft Office and Google Suite required.
- Customer Service training and experience.
- Able to multitask and handle challenging scenarios with ease.
- Light accounting, inventory and general “housekeeping” for the office.
- Greet guests and schedule appointments for Wellness services with accuracy.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all guest matters in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure a clean and well-organized work area, delivering excellent communication and administration services
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment, keeping inventory and reorder as necessary.
- Enroll guests in special programs or memberships. Actively promote the Wellness Center, treatments, services, consultations and retail, as well as programs, promotions and discounts when available.
- Provide detailed descriptions of Wellness treatments, packages, services, facility features, and hours of operation.
- Provide excellent communication and professionalism with phone, email, and verbal responses and requests.
- Receive payments for goods and services and properly account for all transactions and money. Reconcile daily sales, deposits, and receipts as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures and Protocols.
- Ensure that the check-in and payment processes are handled in accordance with company policy by processing cash, credit card, and transactions accurately
- Maintain facility by checking equipment, stocking supplies and performing light cleaning.
- Ensure proper coverage of reception when it is necessary to leave the area.
- Assist as needed with lifting and storing equipment, product displays, and preparing for special events.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.