The practice of Ayurveda is a continuing educational journey for both students and practicing professionals. Especially for new Ayurveda professionals developing a practice, you need expert guidance and case reviews to assist your growth.
This interactive webinar is an opportunity to learn from your peers, review assessment and protocol strategy, plus pick up new tips for practicing as a level I Ayurvedic professional.
Who should take this program
- Appropriate for enrolled students or graduates of a level I – Ayurvedic Counselor, Consultant or Educator program
- Please note: if you are a currently enrolled student or graduate of a level II Ayurvedic Practitioner program, you are eligible to join our Clinical Mentoring Webinars for Practitioners series
- Review and deepen your knowledge of Ayurvedic principles and practices
- Receive tips on how to improve and manage your Ayurvedic practice as a Level I Counselor, Consultant or Educator
- Hone your skills in assessment and protocol development
- Learn from your peers as they present their challenges and provide feedback to them
Each Clinical Mentoring Webinar session is conducted by one of our experienced clinicians and faculty members. The first half is presented in a lecture format, including how-tos and tips for managing aspects of a level I Ayurvedic practice according to the evening’s theme. We’ll then review case scenarios and participant submissions, focusing on the Counselor-level scope of practice.
All sessions are recorded for later viewing.
To submit cases
Students who would like to submit a case for review during an upcoming mentoring session must email case-related documents (with real rogi names excluded) at least 48 hours in advance to be reviewed for inclusion. Cases are selected for presentation on a first-come, first-serve basis. Submit to: email@example.com.
Please use the Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor Case Study Presentation Format template for your case submission:
Download Powerpoint (PPTX) format | Access Google Sheets format
For registration assistance, contact Student Support
1 (888) 275-9103 x20