Advanced Clinical Internship for Level II Practitioners
Our 15-day internship to India is one of the highlights of studying with Kerala Ayurveda Academy. This once in a lifetime trip will bring you to the birthplace of Ayurveda: Kerala. You will have the exciting opportunity to see first-hand how Ayurveda is embraced and practiced with phenomenal results as a fully-fledged medical system.
Who should take this program
- Graduate or enrolled Ayurveda Wellness Practitioner (AWP) student with four modules of studies completed (through KAA204 – for more details, please consult the course catalog found on the AWP course page)
- Graduate or student (on clinical topics) of an equivalent program – contact email@example.com to confirm eligibility or complete our application form
This program is offered in 15-day segments, equivalent to 150 hours.
- Current level II AWP students may complete one session to satisfy part of the 200 hour Clinical Internship requirement.
- Graduates of any level II program are welcome to join this program for clinical training and continuing education for NAMA PACE credits.
Hands-on Clinical Training
- Opportunity to Shadow Doctors
- Panchakarma Practicums
- Botanical Tour of Medicinal Herbal Gardens
- Clinical Interactions
- Cooking Class
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Kerala Ayurveda Manufacturing Unit
- Research & Development Wing
- Natural & Cultural Attractions
- Complete Rejuvenation Program
- Ayurvedic Constultation, Therapies, Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama at our award-winning AyurvedaGram resort
The Health Village
The Health Village is a green leaf certified hospital in Aluva which accommodates up to forty clients at a time. Services include doctor consultations, in house Ayurvedic formulations and over 45 Ayurvedic therapies. Here you will observe clients daily and prepare herbal formulas, gaining a deeper understanding of the authentic practices of Kerala Ayurveda. Additional amenities include herbal gardens, daily yoga, meditation and an Ayurvedic restaurant serving vegetarian cuisine.
AyurvedaGram Heritage Wellness Centre
AyurvedaGram Heritage Wellness Centre is among the Top Five Ayurvedic health resorts in the country, internationally reputed for authentic Ayurveda treatments, Yoga and long term rejuvenation programs. Although located near Bangalore for convenience, the Ayurvedic soul of Kerala is channeled in its 30 acres of lush medicinal gardens, peaceful walking paths and antique traditional Kerala homes.The cool breeze accompanied by the sounds of birds and the aroma of herbs, comprising a serene ambiance for elevating the soul.
This traditional healing complex hosts an Ayurvedic clinic, Panchakarma center, restaurant, herb manufacturing pharmacy and library. In addition to your educational program shadowing Ayurvedic doctors and learning special Kerala oil applications, you will experience the healing power of Ayurveda firsthand. You will receive personalized Panchakarma treatments and have the opportunity to practice daily Dinacharya, Ayurvedic Yoga, meditation, Pranayama, and dine in our Ayurvedic restaurant each meal.