Kerala Ayurveda Academy is hosting our premier Academy Summit Sep 27-29, 2019. We seek a skilled photographer and videographer to capture event footage.
Qualifications & Availability
- Local to Milpitas, CA.
- Minimum 2 years event photography or videography experience required.
- Available to shoot Friday Sep 27 from 5:30-9:00pm; Saturday Sep 28 from 6:30am-9:00pm, Sunday Sep 29 from 6:30am-3:00pm.
Full event pass including meals and access to all sessions.
Competencies and Skills
- Aligns with the core ethics of Kerala Ayurveda.
- Confident in assessing project requirements, including creative objectives and deadlines.
- Capable of contributing to the creative journey from pre- to post-production.
- Skilled documenter of live events and action.
- Proficient with G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Slides, Docs, Sheets).
- Work under supervision of Marketing Manager.
- Meet prior to and after the event as needed to facilitate shoot.
- Shoot on-site at our Academy & Wellness Center to capture parts of each event activity.
- Collaborate with additional team members as assigned.