4 monthly sessions beginning Jul 24, 2018
Theoretical knowledge is the first foundation for Ayurvedic study, though the experience of practicing with real cases is equally important to a practitioner’s growth. Internship and practicums provide valuable mentored training ground for this purpose, but every practitioner will still reach a point at which it is time to begin practicing solo. Challenging cases are opportunities for learning and growth, and working through the case is essential for improving your competency, capabilities and confidence.
Our Clinical Mentoring webinars are the perfect forum for receiving the expert guidance you need to work through those challenging cases as well as learn from our case studies and the experiences of your peers. We begin each session focusing on common themes and imbalances you will come across, supplemented by reviews of clinical conditions and real cases to learn about their management. During the second half of the session, we will focus on participant-submitted cases and will review, discuss and suggest protocols.
- Appropriate for enrolled students or graduates of a level I – Ayurvedic Counselor, Consultant or Educator program
- Please note: if you are a currently enrolled student or graduate of a level II Ayurvedic Practitioner program, you
- Enhance your Ayurvedic practice via direct information and interactive discussion with fellow practitioners
- Discuss and create the protocol for the challenging cases you have in your practice
- Practice presenting your case & receive mentored guidance from Dr. J and your peers on your active cases
- Learn from your peers as they present their cases and provide feedback to them
- Gain new tools, techniques and resources to assist you with your practice
To submit cases
Students who would like to submit a case for review during an upcoming mentoring session must email case-related documents (with real rogi names excluded) at least 48 hours in advance to be reviewed for inclusion. Cases are selected for presentation on a first-come, first-serve basis. Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor Case Study Presentation Format template for your case submission:
Download Powerpoint (PPTX) format | Access Google Sheets format