Immerse yourself in the practice of Ayurveda at a fully operational wellness center under the master guidance of Dr. (Vaidya) Jayarajan Kodikannath (BAMS). Dr. Jayarajan has over 25 years of clinical experience in both India and the U.S.
You’ll receive hands-on training in Ayurvedic techniques at the Practitioner level and be able to apply what you have learned managing a variety of cases across diverse ages and disorders. The program focuses on skills training in clinical assessment, creating Ayurvedic management protocol, implementation of Panchakarma, application of Ayurvedic herbs and formulation, Yoga and counseling.
June 4-8, 2018 – Deadline to register: May 5
September 17-21, 2018 – Deadline to register: August 18
December 3-7, 2018 – Deadline to register: November 3
February 18-22, 2019 – Deadline to register: January 17
June 10-14, 2019 – Deadline to register: May 9
- Enrolled Ayurveda Wellness Practitioner student with four months of studies completed (through KAA204 – for more details, please consult the Course Catalog [link to Catalog]) .
- Graduate or student (on clinical topics) of an equivalent program – contact email@example.com to confirm eligibility or complete our application form. [link to form]
Format & Credits
This program is offered in five-day, one week segments, Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:30pm. One week is equivalent to 50 hours, including 15 hours of non-contact assignments.
- Current Level II AWP students may complete four sessions to satisfy the 200 hour Clinical Internship requirement. If choosing an alternate format, either with our India Internship or Externship, then students are required to complete one U.S. Clinical Internship session.
- Graduates of a Level II program and AWP alumni are welcome to join this program for continuing education and will earn NAMA PACE credits.
Consultation/Clinical Assessment & Chikitsa – 15 hours
- Clinical Assessment
- Development of Chikitsa protocol
- Implementation of protocol
- Follow-up procedures
Bhaishajyakalpana (Herbology & Formulations) – 10 hours
- Herbs/herb blends
- Formulation making & dosage development
Panchakarma – 5 hours
- Preparation for Panchakarma
- Implementation of Panchakarma protocol
- Post Panchakarma Rasayana
Counseling, Follow Ups – 5 hours
Assignments – 15 hours
- 3 Case Papers with case history, assessment, samprapti, chikitsa – 9 hours
- 3 Panchakarma implementation report with details of materials used, procedure, etc – 6 hours
For registration assistance, contact Student Support
+1 (888) 275-9103 x20