- This event has passed.
Ashtanga Hridayam: The Keys to Balanced Doshas and Vitality
February 26 @ 1:18 am UTC+0
The Ashtanga Hridayam, the “Heart or Essence of all the Eight Branches of Ayurveda,” is one of the fundamental ancient root texts of Ayurveda. Today, the Ashtanga Hridayam continues to serve as a root source for Ayurvedic philosophy and protocol, providing clear guidelines in all aspects of health. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to study the practical and profound Ayurvedic principles straight from source with a Vedic scholar.
Live streamed Wednesdays – 15 sessions
This program is conducted in an ongoing series twice per year. Students are welcome to join anytime. While previous session recordings are available for purchase, there’s no prerequisite to join.
- Uncover the deepest meaning behind the Ayurvedic principles as outlined in the root ancient text by Vedic scholar, Dr. Vaidya Jayarajan
- Experience the richness and healing power of the ancient Sanskrit verses
- Build an authentic foundation of traditional Ayurvedic knowledge
- Learn the locations, functions and dysfunctions of the Doshas
- Comprehend the influence of Doshas on health and how to manage their imbalances
- Calibrating the use of nourishing and depleting disease management techniques
No prerequisite: this course is open to all students, be it your first time studying Ayurveda or if you are a practicing professional!