- This event has passed.
Debunking Ayurveda Myths: Exercise
March 2, 2022 @ 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm PST
Part of our Debunking Ayurveda Myths Panel Series!
You’re invited to join our Vaidyas & Master Teachers of Ayurveda for a live, exclusive discussion on some of the hot topics in Ayurveda today!
In this presentation, we will discuss a topic that is part of many people’s daily routines: exercise. Whether you are making decisions for yourself or offering tips for your clients, knowledge is power. Find out what the ancient Vedic texts have to say about the timing of exercise, which “types” are best, and how much is necessary to maintain health.
In this panel, we’ll discuss:
- Why more exercise isn’t always better
- Whether or not nighttime exercise is beneficial
- Why listening to your body is key
- What to do with your exercise routine while going through Ayurvedic healing protocols
- Exercise during menstruation