- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: Ayurvedic Practitioner Program Overview
February 2 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am PST
with Suzanne Otterbein, AWC, National Enrollment Adviser
and Vrinda Maria D’Sa, AWP, Enrollment Advisor & Student Mentor
In this webinar, we’ll overview:
- Kerala Ayurveda Academy’s unique & authentic heritage
- The Ayurvedic Practitioner scope of practice
- Ayurvedic Practitioner program (AP) requirements
- Program format, curriculum, and faculty
- Clinical Internship options
- Tuition, payment plans & how to enroll
- Continuing education opportunities & alumni benefits with KAA
Do you wish to assist clients with more complex cases?
The level II – Practitioner certification expands upon the level I – Counselor scope of practice by enabling the Ayurvedic professional to handle client cases at the level of disease management and protocol.
Kerala Ayurveda Academy’s Ayurvedic Practitioner Program (AP) is open to KAA alumni and graduates from other schools of Ayurveda. It can help you advance your scope of practice with a traditional curriculum, flexible format, plus hands-on and clinical experience. Level II students are supported with a variety of learning tools and a highly experienced team of faculty.
Upon graduation, Ayurvedic Practitioners can perform all the same services as level I Counselors, Consultants, and Educators, plus offer lifestyle guidelines, herbal formulations, and personalized Ayurvedic bodywork therapies based on clients’ imbalances (Vikriti).
*The webinar will be recorded but please be sure to sign up to receive future access to the recording*