- This event has passed.
KAA 101 | Seattle: Essence of Ayurveda (Tarka Sankhya and Sharir)
October 27, 2018 @ 8:00 am - October 28, 2018 @ 6:00 pm PDT
Begin your Ayurvedic education with an introduction to the 5,000-year-old history and philosophy of Ayurveda.
In-class and live streamed for distance learners
- The three universal energies and five elements (Doshas and Mahabhutas) and their importance in health and wellness.
- The key to health and the 20 foundational qualities of life (Gunas).
- The concepts of physiological disposition (Prakruti), imbalance (Vikruti) and Dynamic Balance.
- The fundamental tenets of an effective Ayurvedic health program.
- The universe and humanity’s place within it: An Ayurvedic view.
- The cosmology of the soul. → Comprehensive introduction to basic Ayurvedic concepts: Doshas, Dhatus, Malas, Marmas, Asthis, Sandhis, Srotas.
Learn more about joining this 2-day course as a Short or Specialty ProgramLearn More
Learn more about joining this course as part of our Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor certification programLearn More
Current Students & Makeups
To access this class or for assistance in setting up a makeup session, please contact Student Support at email@example.com.