- This event has passed.
PK002: Principles of Panchakarma
April 6, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 7, 2019 @ 6:00 pm PDT
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on April 11, 2020 at 8:00am
In this class, we will deepen our learning on detoxification and rejuvenation studying the ethics, reasons, methods and treatments during Panchakarma from beginning to end.
In-class and live streamed for distance learners
- Principles of Panchakarma and how it works.
- Benefits of Panchakarma.
- Indications and Contraindications.
- Process of Panchakarma:
- Preparatory phase.
- Main process of purification.
- Post purification recuperation.
- Preparation for Panchakarma:
- Deepana and Pachana.
- Snehana and Swedana.
- The main purification processes.
- Concept of Marma therapy.
Current Students & Makeups
To access this class or for assistance in setting up a makeup session, please contact Student Support at email@example.com.