- This event has passed.
PK004: Advanced Principles and Practice of Panchakarma
August 3, 2019 @ 8:00 am - August 4, 2019 @ 6:00 pm PDT
One event on September 12, 2020 at 8:00am
The final class in the theoretical series of the Panchakarma Technician certification involves a combination of theory and hands-on practice, covering advanced topics of Panchakarma, including bodywork, detoxification and Rasayana.
In-class and live streamed
- Review of Panchakarma process will be covered, including the Poorvakarma (Preparation), Pradhanakarma (Main Procedure) and Paschatkarma (Post panchakarma recuperation).
- The preparatory procedures, including various types of Snehana & Swedana therapies such as Abhyanga, Choornasweda, Patrapotala Sweda, Njavarakizhi, Kateevasthi, Shirodhara, Lepam, Pichu.
- The five-fold Ayurvedic detoxification procedures such as Vamana, Virechana, Anuvasana, Niroohavasthi and Nasya.
- The post-Panchakarma recuperation including specific food and lifestyle modification.
- Rasayana: rejuvenation modalities of Ayurveda.
Current Students & Makeups
To access this class or for assistance in setting up a makeup session, please contact Student Support at email@example.com.