March 14 @ 9:00 am - March 17 @ 6:00 pm PDT
The Practical Immersion is a 4-day hands-on learning experience designed to supplement the Level I Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor certification program curriculum for distance learning students. Pending available space, AWC alumni are welcome to join the program when priority registration for the current AWC session closes.
The immersion includes the AWC Weekend Intensive Module KAA 111 – Clinical Management, Review and Closing Ceremony, plus with two additional days covering material from previous modules in the program.
Prerequisites & Enrollment Policy
- The program runs twice per year and is open to AWC students enrolled in our Distance Learning program.
- Each Practical Immersion is scheduled in association with a specific AWC session and is designed to provide optimal hands-on learning to complement the studies of the online learner.
- Priority registration is initially limited to students from that Practical Immersion’s respective AWC session. After the priority registration deadline ends, AWC students & alumni from previous AWC sessions may register.
- Applied aspects of Ayurvedic Assessment and Counseling
- Herbs & Formulations
- Yoga, Breathing, Meditation
- Ayurvedic Bodywork Techniques
- Clinical Guidance/Referral
- Live Cases