Sector: Academy – Sales
Posted: March 8, 2023
Kerala Ayurveda USA welcomes a new member to our team. This is an exciting opportunity for an Ayurvedic student or practitioner who is also a customer care and sales representative.
The Enrollment Advisor will work closely with our Academy team and strongly contribute to the enrollment of our training programs. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable of Ayurvedic science and share our global vision for spreading the wisdom of Ayurveda. They are confident in speaking, sharing, informing and motivating others.
Education and/or experience in Sales as well as Ayurveda is required. This position is available for remote applicants, though proximity to visit our Milpitas, CA location is preferred for supporting content acquisition.
Qualifications & AVAILABILITY
- U.S. Citizen.
- Sales experience required.
- Holistic health industry experience preferred.
- Ayurvedic knowledge or experience required, minimum AHC or equivalent level I certification preferred.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent required.
- Available 20 hours per week, daytime and evening hours, until minimum 5:00pm Pacific.
- Local to Milpitas, CA or remote; potential to work during events, conferences and programs that may occasionally be on the weekends.
$22-24 per hour based on experience
Competencies & Skills
- Aligns with the core ethics of Kerala Ayurveda.
- Sets an example of compassionate care and works with high integrity.
- Possesses an affinity for new situations, people, building relationships and community.
- Demonstrates strong written, phone, email and in-person sales skills.
- Capable of working collaboratively as well as independently.
- Confident in prioritizing situational outcomes and goals, making quick decisions when necessary, and changing task direction in a rapid work environment.
- Functions in an organized fashion with attention to detail, emphasis on communication and clear documentation of work.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) – ability to create and maintain documents with attention to detail, data organization and rich formatting.
- Proficient with G Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Slides, Docs, Sheets).
- Proficient with lead software and CRM database updating.
- Social media and photography skills are a plus.
- Potential to grow into a full time position and take on more advanced duties.
- Daily communication with leads assigned by National Enrollment Advisor.
- Prioritize, nurture and follow up with assigned leads for conversion to maximize enrollment in all academic programs, including certifications, continuing ed, short programs, free programs and events.
- Work in tandem with existing sales and marketing strategy to guide and motivate prospects within campaign timelines.
- Contribute towards weekly enrollment goals.
- Maintain prospect information and interaction notes in the CRM database.
- Weekly reporting on lead status.
- Make appearances at local events where academy programs are featured, collaborating with Academy and Wellness Center marketing staff when appropriate.
- Support with event coordination and lead interactions (local and national conferences).
This is a Part Time position and not eligible for a Full Time Benefits package, though Kerala Ayurveda offers Part Time employees discounts on our educational programs, wellness programs and products.