Early bird enrollment open!
The ancient Ayurvedic secrets of beautiful hair and skin are revealed in this 2-day workshop. According to the 5,000-year-old philosophy of Ayurveda, the health of our hair and skin is a reflection of our internal balance. You’ll explore the definition of beauty from the perspective of this timeless holistic science, revealing the root cause of common hair and skin disorders as well as their solutions.
Ayurveda offers a variety of lifestyle and natural remedies for common hair and skin problems. We’ll introduce you to the traditional lifestyle recommendations and therapeutic methods for correcting the most common imbalances. Healing interventions include both internal and external applications using diet, herbs and nourishing special treatments.
Who should take this program
There is no required prerequisite for this course, though students are recommended to have an existing knowledge of the fundamentals of Ayurveda (KAA 101 – The Essence of Ayurveda or equivalent). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend our next KAA 101 class session or purchase the most recent class recordings.
- Awareness of the holistic definition of beauty according to Ayurveda’s science: mind, body and spirit
- Understand how lifestyle and environmental factors cause common skin and hair conditions
- How to evaluate and care for an individual’s unique skin type
- Ability to nourish hair and skin internally and externally using lifestyle, herbs and natural remedies
- Capacity to assess common skin complaints and hair imbalances
- How to prepare and apply natural Ayurvedic remedies for beautiful, healthy hair and skin
- Preparation and application of hair oil, natural shampoo and conditioner
- Ayurvedic remedies for hair problems – hairfall, dandruff, greying, split ends
- Protection of hair through “dhoomam”
- Do’s and don’ts for healthy hair
- Preparation and application of face cleanse, face pack, toner, moisturizer
- Ayurvedic remedies for acne, skin blemishes, wrinkles, freckles, tags
- Marma points for radiant face
- Eye care – kajal making (ayurvedic eyeliner preparation)
- Lip care
- Ayurvedic exfoliation – recipes and practice
- Ayurvedic body sculpting
- Ayurvedic bathing techniques for beauty enhancement
- Remedies for cellulite, stretch marks, scars and rashes
- Ayurvedic approach to sunscreen
- Natural methods of reducing body hair
- Ayurvedic foot soak
- Remedies for cracks, fungal infections, corns and calluses
- Marmas on the feet for radiant health