- An online application must be completed to initiate the process. This can be done prior to program enrollment. Applications are processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Application review by the Academy will take up to 2 weeks. At this stage, our Enrollment Adviser and supporting team members will work on matching assignments with potential applicants.
- Assignment option(s) proposal is shared based on current availability with qualified applicants on a first-come, first-serve basis, Assignments may be customized, when possible, to better suit an applicant’s skills.
- Enrollment form for an AWC or AWP program must be completed once the Work Study candidate accepts an assignment proposal to guarantee Work Study status.
- Work Study Agreement is drafted after the candidate has accepted the assignment proposal and enrolled in an AWC or AWP program. Once signed, the Work Study assignment may begin.