Thank you for your interest in the Ayurvedic Doctor (AD) program. We are honored you have chosen Kerala Ayurveda Academy for completing your advanced studies.
Please read all instructions prior to completing the application and enter all fields of this application for our Admissions Department.
- Graduates of Kerala Ayurveda Academy’s level II Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner (AWP) program should complete the AD Admissions Application for KAA Students & Alumni.
- Do not complete this application until you have your former training information and documents ready to include, as they are required. We request both a certificate of completion and transcript as proof of prerequisites (see below for details) and cannot consider your application until you have provided this documentation.
- If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact Admissions at +1 (888) 275-9103 x10 or email@example.com.
- After completing the application, you will receive a confirmation email with further instructions.
Please note the prerequisites for this program:
- Completion of the Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner (AWP) certification program or an equivalent level II program from another institution.
- Applicants who completed level I and level II certifications with other institutions: if these courses are approved by the National Ayurvedic Medical Association (NAMA), accepted applicants may enroll directly with existing credentials. Applicants completed these prerequisites with other institutions whose programs are not NAMA-approved are required to submit detailed credentials including transcripts. Our Admissions team will review the documents and may advise on additional academic requirements to satisfy the prerequisites. If additional coursework is required, accepted applicants are invited to enroll under the condition that the prerequisite coursework is completed within the first year of the AD program.
- It is important for Ayurvedic students of professional programs to have adequate knowledge of Anatomy and Physiology (A&P). The equivalent of 6 college level Anatomy & Physiology credits are required. It’s not required to complete the A&P course prior to enrollment in this course; it can be taken simultaneously as a corequisite, as long as it is completed for certification. If you need to satisfy the A&P corequisite, we offer a partner course you can take entirely online. Students are required to provide proof of A&P course completion to receive this certification. To view our partner course or submit your corequisite documentation, click here to learn more >
- Ayurvedic Doctors with a Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS) degree may join the program directly as all the above prerequisites are satisfied by their degree. This application is still required and BAMS degree documentation must be supplied.
Deadlines for the 2019-2022 Session
Please note the following application deadlines:
Early Bird Applicants: May 14, 2019
To be eligible for the early bird tuition discount, your application must be submitted by this date.
All Applications: Aug 2, 2019
All applications are due by this date.
Please download the application form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org when completed.Download Form