Sector: Academy, Wellness & Product – Marketing
Posted: October 12, 2023
Kerala Ayurveda USA welcomes a new member to our marketing team. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with solid digital, e-commerce, website management and marketing skills, as well as a passion for holistic health and wellness.
The Digital/E-Commerce Marketing Associate will work closely with our Academy, Product and Wellness teams and contribute in a strong way to the growth and development of our digital properties. The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is hands on, willing to learn and holds our global vision for sharing and spreading the wisdom of Ayurveda. We invite a team player with a strategic mind, strong organizational, coordination and communication skills.
Education and experience in website development, e-commerce, and marketing are required. Ayurvedic knowledge is a bonus.
Qualifications & AVAILABILITY
- Full time – 40 hours per week.
- U.S. Citizen. This is a remote position, but hours worked must be within the standard U.S time zones, eastern preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, marketing or a related field are required.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing, updating, and building websites as well as enhancing website performance.
- Ayurveda foundational knowledge is a bonus.
Competencies & Skills
- Aligns with the core ethics of Kerala Ayurveda.
- Sets an example of compassionate care and works with high integrity.
- Strong time management skills with an ability to work independently, under short deadlines and flexible with setting priorities.
- Results driven, collaborative spirit and hands-on.
- Passionate about holistic health and willingness to learn Ayurveda.
- Exceptional written, phone, email and in-person communication skills.
- Understanding of core marketing strategy principles.
- Demonstrable experience as an e-commerce associate.
- Knowledge of and experience with e-commerce platforms (Big Commerce, Shopify, etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience with website platforms such as Word Press, Shogun, etc.
- Comfort with Google Analytics and Google Ads reporting and interpretation of website metrics
- Understanding of basic SEO, on-page, off-page, keyword research etc.
- Unrivaled organizational, teamwork, and quality assurance skills.
- Data analysis, market research and report writing abilities.
- A stickler for precision, creativity, and excellence.
- Eager about the role of technology in promoting business and in finding ways to incorporate new tools and increase the benefit of tools already in use.
- Work under supervision of Digital Marketing Manager for the Academy, Wellness Center, and Product sectors.
- Assist with the daily monitoring and updating of Kerala Ayurveda’s product, academy, and wellness websites.
- Inspect landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
- Assisting with decisions about and implementation of promotions such as discounted offers, etc.
- Ensure that payment options and promotional tabs are working correctly.
- Collaborating with appropriate stakeholders to ensure the rollout of website changes, creation of new landing pages, product updating, blog updating, pop up creation, quiz creation, forms, etc.
- Inspecting and uploading customers’ product reviews.
- Monitoring website traffic and activity to suggest improvements and identify issues impacting the websites.
- SEO and keyword research to increase the online presence of our website and blogs.
- Scheduling and communicating site maintenance and upgrades, as needed.
- Analyzing sales-related data within Big Commerce to predict future sales and stock requirements.
- Collaborate with Marketing team on campaign results reporting and tracking, weekly reporting on website activity.
- Assist with Google and Meta ad campaigns as needed including reporting
- Assist with the migration of current systems into Zoho
- Assist with rebranding efforts for all digital channels
- Data clean up, tagging, and CRM maintenance
- Additional duties as assigned by the Digital Marketing Manager.
Applications are currently being accepted for this position.
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.