Embrace a rare opportunity and dive even deeper into the rich heritage of Kerala Ayurveda! The Apprentice program is open to any Kerala Ayurveda alumni who wish to learn all aspects of Ayurvedic clinical protocols. Working alongside our experienced Vaidyas and practitioners at our flagship Wellness Center, students can enrich their clinical skills in the traditional methodology of Kerala’s Ayurveda.
who should take this program
Kerala Ayurveda Academy’s Ayurvedic Wellness Practitioner (AWP) certificate
- Strong interest in learning all aspects of Ayurvedic clinical protocols
- Availability on site at our Milpitas, CA location
- Dedication to work for approximately 6 months, or 50 case studies
Learning Objectives & Highlights
- Participate in the day-to-day operations of running an Ayurvedic Wellness Center
- Learn from and work alongside seasoned Ayurvedic Doctors and Practitioners
- Hone your counseling, protocol, formulations and Panchakarma skills with expert mentored guidance
- Build confidence as an Ayurvedic practitioner and professional
Tuition and Compensation
The Apprentice position is operated under an exchange agreement: it is an unpaid, and there is no tuition fee for the student. A Certificate of Apprenticeship will be issued upon successful completion of the program.
Schedule and Location
Students are expected to work on site at our Wellness Center in Milpitas, CA on mutually specified days.
- Conduct the first visit of new Rogis and guide them through the consultations, recommended treatments and follow up visit
- Measure, mix and prepare customized herbal formulations and blends
- Prepare the Rogi for Panchakarma and assist during the Panchakarma process