for level II Practitioners – students from all schools welcome!
Immerse yourself in the practice of Ayurveda at a fully operational wellness center under the master guidance of Dr. (Vaidya) Jayarajan Kodikannath (BAMS). Dr. Jayarajan has over 25 years of clinical experience in both India and the U.S.
You’ll receive hands-on training in Ayurvedic techniques at the Practitioner level and be able to apply what you have learned managing a variety of cases across diverse ages and disorders. The program focuses on skills training in clinical assessment, creating Ayurvedic management protocol, implementation of Panchakarma, application of Ayurvedic herbs and formulation, Yoga and counseling.
Who should take this program
- Enrolled Ayurveda Practitioner student with four months of studies completed (through KAA204 – for more details, please consult the course catalog) .
- Graduate or student (on clinical topics) of an equivalent program – contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm eligibility or complete our application form.
This program is offered in one week segments, Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:00pm.
- Level II AP Students: to learn more about Ayurvedic Practitioner (AP) Clinical Internship requirements, please consult the AP Internship Guide.
- Graduates of any level II program are welcome to join this program for clinical training.
Consultation/Clinical Assessment & Chikitsa
- Clinical Assessment
- Development of Chikitsa protocol
- Implementation of protocol
- Follow-up procedures
Bhaishajyakalpana (Herbology & Formulations)
- Herbs/herb blends
- Formulation making & dosage development
- Preparation for Panchakarma
- Implementation of Panchakarma protocol
- Post Panchakarma Rasayana
Counseling, Follow Ups
- 3 Case Papers with case history, assessment, samprapti, chikitsa
- 3 Panchakarma implementation report with details of materials used, procedure, etc