Ayush Kwath Herbal Tea is renowned for its immune-boosting properties tea.
- Holy basil leaves (Tulsi) – 4 parts
- Cinnamon stick, stem or bark (Dalchini) – 2 parts
- Ginger root (Sunthi) – 2 parts
- Black pepper (Krishna Marich) – 1 part
- Dry roast the ingredients and grind them to make a fine powder.
- Store this powder in an airtight container.
- In 1 cup hot or boiled water, add 1/2 tsp of Ayush Kwath powder.
- You can drink the blend as is, or prepare a stronger tea by boiling it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add honey, lemon juice or jaggery to taste. Do not add honey to hot tea; wait until it is lukewarm.
Ayush Kwath Herbal Tea Recipe